Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's my birthdayyyyyy!

Sigh, I am terrible at updating this lately =/ Haven't been making/posting a lot of things so I guess there isn't much creative-talk to be had...I've got a small pile of things I've made over the past two or three months beginning to form, though - I really need to take the time to take pictures and start adding new things to the shop instead of just renewing. Maybe this weekend if my homework doesn't take up all of my time...

In more exciting news: today is my birthday! I'm twenty! Kind of scary! I'm stuck at school for now, but tonight my parents are taking me out to dinner and this weekend, my fiance and I might try to do something...probably nothing big though. If no real plans form, I'd like to just hang out on the beach for a little bit - it's been forever and ever and EVER since I've done that.

Oh, and I just entered BeatBlack's contest for a $50 gift certificate! She's got a really cool shop that I've been watching for a while, so this would be a pretty cool thing to win...there's only one day left after today to enter though, so get on it =) Click on the banner below to find out the details!



Alright, well, hopefully I'll have some new things to talk about here after this weekend...<3!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails