Monday, October 27, 2008

Featured on Simply Chimica's Blog!

AWESOME!

Learn some random stuff about me, including the epically long story of the origin of the EmoSeal name, and check out some other cool people who have been featured as well.

Thank you to Simply Chimica for the feature =D

CLICK HERE to read the blog entry
(or copy this link http://simplychimica.co.cc/?p=181)



Not much else to report...just renewing things here and there and trying to make some new jewelry...inspiration comes and goes, but I made a really really neat pair of earrings between last night and this afternoon that I will hopefully be able to list soon. I also really want to start making some cell phone charms! I have a bunch of little cell phone straps that I ordered a while ago and so far I've only made one...haha, sigh, going to have to get on that.

And of course, my fiancé is on his way here as we speak! AHH! He started the drive from Wisconsin to California on Sunday - he's in Utah now. SO EXCITED! Haha, I cleaned my room and everything (though my desk is still looking a little chaotic...but when doesn't it) and I can't wait until he's here. If all continues to go well, he'll be here sometime on Wednesday afternoon =)

Alright, that's all I've got for tonight...just a reminder that all horns have a free upgrade to Priority shipping to make sure they get to you in time for Halloween! Oh, and if you Twitter, you can follow me now - http://twitter.com/EmoSeal - I'll definitely follow you back.

<3!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails