Friday, November 21, 2008

A couple of birthday pictures...

I thought you guys might like to see my awesome birthday hair...=)



Haha...there's this awesome restaurant around here called the Corvette Diner (click those links to learn more about it) where they will put your hair up in straws if you'd like. I've alwaysss wanted them to do it (because I am a huge nerd), but my hair has been too short every time I've gone...clearly my wish finally came true yesterday thanks to our fantastic waitress, Scarlet! I was way more excited than I should have been...especially for a twenty year old...haha. After we took the straws out, though, something else amazing happened:



My other secret wish as of late for curly/wavy hair came true too! Sloppy, yes, but still really cool! It has calmed down a bit since sleeping on it, though, as you can see here:



To always have hair this awesome...sigh. I'm just going to make my fiance put straws in my hair at night from now on =)

And thus concludes my adventure in being vain and random and showing off my hair...=)

<3!
Related Posts with Thumbnails