Friday, October 24, 2008

Collegeee

School is eating me alive =/

I feel like I just don't have time or the energy to be very creative now...both for Etsy and just for myself. I decided the other day after finding this site, UrbanThreads.com, that I wanted to mess around with some hand embroidery, but when am I going to have that much free time? (Sidenote: I also want to make a sock monkey now, or perhaps a glove chipmunk? haha, two very cool how-to's). I more or less spend my free time catching up on things online and trying to destress, and by the time I'm relaxed and ready to start something, it's time to go to bed. It's just very discouraging.

Sigh, and now it's time for me to go to class! Haha...have a test to take today and another one to do tomorrow for a school-wide requirment...and then lots and lots of cleaning at home!

Talk to you later...<3

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails