Thursday, September 18, 2008

Polymer rings =)

So I've been doing a LOT this week...last Friday, I got the supplies I ordered from shareliving - some adjustable ring bases, cell phone straps for charms, and some earring backs. I started making rings on Sunday and have been making a couple each day, as well as a few other things...here's everything I've done so far:


Haha, I've made ten rings ( 4 on adjustable rings and 6 made purely of polymer clay), a mushroom for a friend of mine (still needs a bit of work), a lollipop charm, a blue and white pendant, and a flying eyeball for my dad because yesterday was his birthday =) Here's a better picture of it...

Man, the wings took forever to do - I mixed up some yellow, orange, and some of that new pearly white clay I got recently and made each little feather individually - but I'm satisfied with how they came out in the end and my dad likes it, which is what really matters =)

Anyways, as far as the rings go...mixed nearly all of them with my pearly white clay as well so they each have a bit of shimmer. Haha, I'm still trying to decide which ones I'm going to keep and which ones I'm going to list because I like them so much! I suppose I could always remake them, but I tend to dislike repeating myself, so who knows what I'll do.

School has been keeping me pretty busy otherwise - I actually have to go to a play tonight for one of my literature classes - but I'm hoping to keep making new things and start getting them listed this weekend. Sigh, can't wait to sleep in! Waking up at 5am has never been for me...

Alright, well, I'm off...gotta get ready for my next class!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails